In just a few short years, Sean Griffey and his team at Industry Dive have built an impressive B2B media company. But even if you’re not in B2B, there is a lot that ANY media company can learn from their approach and success.
As a digital media company built from scratch, Industry Dive currently serves 23 industries with 53 email newsletters. They have over 2.5 million email subscribers and last year did over $100 million in revenue at a 30% EBITDA margin.
During this session, Sean and I talk about:
- How Industry Dive got started.
- How email is the key to their success.
- How they built an email database of 2.5 million active B2B email subscribers.
- How websites fit into the strategy and thoughts on the longevity of email.
- How Industry Dive chooses their business model and industries.
- Why they acquired a content studio as part of their business.
- What’s next for Industry Dive and B2B media in general?