In this High Value Publishing session, we’ll discuss strategies for publishers to simplify their digital advertising models in order to drive more revenue, including:
- Consolidating underperforming ad products.
- Limiting inventory / controlling supply and demand.
- Delivering differentiated value to advertisers.
- Having larger ad placements but fewer of them.
- Properly pricing products based on value delivered.
You’ll see examples for simplifying website, email newsletter, social media, and programmatic advertising offerings. Publishers who modify their ad models in this way can significantly increase digital revenue within 12 months, even if they already have solid sales performance.