As publishers, all of us want more subscribers while cutting the cost of subscriber acquisition. But our own subscription forms are often our biggest problem!
During this session we talk about the 7 biggest mistakes publishers make with their subscription forms. We then look at subscription forms from multiple publications to show you these mistakes and how to fix them.
Whether you have a paid or controlled / free subscription model, this is a session you don’t want to miss.
Subscription Form Mistakes
- Order forms with no sales copy / benefits.
- Too many screens to place a subscription order.
- Too many subscription options / offers.
- Showing a field for promo / coupon codes.
- Distractions on subscription forms (navigation, content, advertising, popups).
- Missing Google Analytics and remarketing tracking and conversion tags.
- Poor mobile friendly design and missing mobile payment options.